Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012

Shopping!

 Today I went shopping with my lil' princess and my mom and I am more than happy 'cause I got a few wanted essentials for my autumn wardrobe on sale! *yay*


At first this supercute Zara sequined cardigan. I've been loking for something like this for quite a while now and now I found it for less than half of the original price!


Shirt from Zara. Goes perfect with the long neclace I bought on my trip to Paris. *sigh* how I miss Paris...

A perfect fitting bikerjacket in glossy stretch denim from H&M. IMO a great hybrid between leather and denim and glamourous with the goldtone hardware.


Two oversized Sweaters from H&M+ for a bargain and Zara treggings, also on Sale!
You can tell from the pics I am a sucker for the black/gold/cream combo :)

And last but not least a supercute top with dipped hem, the pic shows the backside. I really love the ruffled detail. The front is plain. Also H&M+

Hello Autumn, here I come :DD

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow...das sind aber schöne Sachen. Mir gefällt ganz besonders das Zara Top mit der tollen Kette dazu. Hat was von Chanel in der Kombi ;)
    Alles Liebe, Vanessa

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön und: Jaaa! <3 Ich bin voll am Chanel Trip seit ich meine Jumbo hab, hehe!

      Löschen